The Digital Millennium Copyright Act allows owners of copyrighted material to take action against individuals who download or post infringing copies of the material. Owners of copyrighted material can address allegations of misuse of that material by contacting us through ENB's copyright infringement complaint form. If you believe your intellectual property is being used without permission on this Website, please provide ALL of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the authorized representative or owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed; B. If a single author has authorized the communication, then it must appear on the original document of authorship or be included in a signed statement by that author;
- A description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly being infringed, or a list of works at that site.
- We will need to know the material to be removed, as well as some details about where it is located.
- You must also provide us with information including your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A written statement signed by you that you believe the material infringes your copyright.
- Pass the copyright owner's statement that this information is accurate, and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please sent all DMCA complaints to:
Email: [email protected]
ENB works with copyright holders to ensure that their works are not misused. However, in light of recent increases in abuses of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), ENB reserves the right to pursue claims against any person who fraudulently files such a complaint.